Thursday, August 21, 2008

A quick announcement

For those of you who are reading my blog and anticipating the e-publication of the RCIA schedule, it is now posted over on Vivre L'Evangile, our RCIA blog. I apologize for it taking a bit longer than I told some of you, but it took me some extra time to tie up a few loose ends.

Once again, our text is the United States Catechism for Adults, published by the Unites States Conference of Catholic Bishops. I also draw your attention to an updated and scaled down bibliography, to which there is an addendum.

By way of endorsement, it seems appropriate in this post to draw some attention to a post, RCIA- One Year Later, over on Faith's Mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Triduum- Good Friday

The Crucifixion , by Giotto (b. 1267 or 1277 - d. 1337 CE). Part of a cycle of frescoes showing the life of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Chris...