Friday, June 19, 2009

"I want more, impossible to ignore"



This traditio is the result of finding my Cranberries greatest hits CD and listening to it in the car all week. Delores O'Riordan is the only rock star whose Irish accent carries over to her singing. She made her Καθολικός διάκονος debut in 2007. Her rendition of Ave Maria was my blog's 600th post.

Maybe it's the all the rain, but I'm feeling quite Celtic. Even though the video is in Paris, look at and listen to all the Irish ex-pats. I guess Joyce and Beckett paved the way, eh?

"Then I open up and see
The person fumbling here is me
A different way to be"

1 comment:

  1. Great video Deacon Scott -

    I know nothing about the Cranberries - I will have to pick up a CD. The singer sounds very much like Sinead O'Connor...


    brian

    ReplyDelete

Monday of Holy Week

Readings: Isaiah 42:1-7; Psalm 27:1-3.13-14; John 12:1-11 Being nine months to the day before Christmas, normally today we would mark the...