Friday, January 8, 2010

"To prove to you what I said was real..."



Inexplicably, our Salt Lake PBS station showed Cowboy Junkies' Trinity Sessions from 11:00-Midnight last night despite it not being a weekend. Of course, I had to stay up and watch it. Consequently, there is a certain inevitably to Cowboys Junkies being our traditio for this Friday in January. However, there is no inevitability to the song being Cheap Is How I Feel.

"The sound of clinking bottles is the one sure thing I'll always drag with me from my past."

I love this video because it is aesthetically akin to a David Lynch film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Triduum- Good Friday

The Crucifixion , by Giotto (b. 1267 or 1277 - d. 1337 CE). Part of a cycle of frescoes showing the life of the Virgin Mary and Jesus Chris...